Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

I live in VT and have been making jewelry for 5 years, and have been adding other crafts over the last few years. I enjoy crafts so much that I have decided to make a business out of it. I came up with my business name Creative Minds, while making working on one of my many creations. I also greatly enjoy kids and babysit frequently. I hope to one day be able to open a craft store, both selling a wide range of supplies and a place for kids to do crafts, and kids craft classes.

I will be posting some of my creations on here, but you can see all of them and purchase them at creativeminds2009.etsy.com.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions, custom orders, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality Handmade Jewelry and Crafts's Fan Box